Kris Wadsworth's wayward tale has taken him half-way across the globe.
Born and raised in Detroit, the producer quickly fell under the spell of his home city's premiere export - techno.
Embracing electronic music in all shades, Kris eventually settled in Berlin, a city he uses as both a base and a home.
New album 'Infiltrator' is an emphatic return, with the producer matching expert use of hardware to a supple feel that can only come nights spent in electronic debauchery.
Out now, 'Infiltrator' is released on Ultramajic - the label run by Kris Wadsworth's old school friend Jimmy Edgar. Clash has obtained an exclusive mix from the techno boffin, and it's an unrelenting selection of metallic shades.
Opening with the mighty Neil Landstrumm, the mix is at times bracing, at others gentle, with Kris Wadsworth continually playing with both mood and texture.
Check it out now.
1. Neil Landstrumm - I Trade My Ass For Drugs
2. Froyd - Weisses Rauchen
3. Cassegrain & Tin Man - Sand Maze
4. Acoustik Division - Cirkutry - (Derek Plaslaiko remix)
5. Developer - Catch My Flow
6. Shifted - Over
7. Token 53 - Side C
8. Jeff Mills - Division De Lignes
9. Tensal - Transmisiones 4
10. Jerome Hill - Work That Shit
11. DJ Harlow - Waxwork
12. Surgeon - Atol
13. SDX - D3
14. Marlon & Paris - Smile (Kris Wadsworth Venus Rx remix)
- - -
'Infiltrator' is out now.